This category comprises the following classes:
- Persons filming movies or videos for commercial purposes.
- Persons providing entertainment or advertisements as comedians for commercial purposes.
- Persons providing entertainment or advertisement as musicians for commercial purposes.
- Gospel groups doing performances and shows for charity purposes.
- Persons or groups participating in cultural exchanges (Non-commercial) under arrangements which allows PNG citizens similar opportunities in other countries.
Entertainer Entry permits are valid for Sixty (60) days single entry from date of arrival.
Work is prohibited.
Where To Apply
Application Form and passport should be lodged at the relevant PNG diplomatic mission. Supporting documents should be lodged by the Sponsor at PNGICSA for approval.
How To Apply
1. Complete "Application for Entry Permit" (Form 1).2. Pay MSF as set out in the Entry Permit Fee Form and provide the following documentary evidence:
Gospel Group (Charity):
Cultural Exchange (Charity):
To be issued a Dependent Entry Permit:
Dependents can also apply for a tourist Entry Permit at PNG diplomatic missions or on arrival (where eligible) at Jackson's International Airport, Port Moresby.
Extensions Of Stay
Extensions can be granted once only for a maximum of thirty (30) days.
Further applications for extension will not be considered.
Copyright © 2013 Papua New Guinea Immigration & Citizenship Service Authority