This category comprises the following classes:
- Group tours, student excursion groups, etc.
- Individuals who wish to sightsee independently, travel, or visit friends, etc.
- EVPs are strictly issued upon arrival in PNG.
- For individuals visiting husbands, wives, or other family members.
- For reporters, TV presenters, announcers, correspondents.
- For sporting personalities visiting for short sports related stays.
- For individuals who wish to make not-for-profit or public release films.
- Owner, captain, and crew of a yacht as well as any accompanying spouse and/or children.
All visitor Entry Permits are valid for a single entry stay of sixty (60) days from the date of arrival. Work is prohibited.
Where To Apply
Application for all above classes can be made at any PNG Diplomatic Mission.
Applications for tourist/visiting relative Entry Permits (for eligible nationals) can also be made on arrival at designated international ports of entry.
For those arriving by yacht, application can be made at PNGICSA or at the designated international port of entry.
How To Apply
1. Complete the Application for Entry Permit (Form 1)
Tourist (both Tour Package and Own Itinerary):
Accompanying dependents and crew members are issued with a Tourist/visitor Entry Permit upon arrival.
Extension Of Stay
Extensions can be granted once only for a maximum of thirty (30) days.
Applicants for extension should:
Further applications will not be considered.
Copyright © 2013 Papua New Guinea Immigration & Citizenship Service Authority